It feels like forever. It’s been ages since I have had the ability to write due to multiple complications in my life. An interesting year. I moved to a new office the end of January. The first time I have had a new office since before my kids were born. I was so elated. Little did I know it would change my life on so many levels.
My new office wasn’t grounded properly, had Pergo floors, nylon carpet, plastic desk chair pad. Over the six months I was in there I eventually became the lightning rod or grounding tool for all the electricity in the office. I felt as if the Zeus was hitting me incrementally with all his lightning bolts. I would walk into the office and my hair would stand up on my arms as well as my head. My arms and fingers would begin to ache as every nerve in my body became the conduit. My stomach and diaphragm would pull up and cause pressure on my heart making it feel as if I couldn’t breathe. Fortunately for me, I know “magic” so have been able to stay on top of it as it’s been an arduous journey. Due to this, I have become overly sensitive to iPhones, cell phones, iPads, and computers. I can’t even be around computers without symptoms arising. Old-fashioned electricity ironically is fine. It is only been new technology that is disrupting all my nerves and cells and tissues. Though I realize this is unusual, I don’t feel I am the only one on the planet today that is affected by our high electromagnetic frequencies that are used in all the new technologies.
Subsequently, I have done research and have had several doctors assisting me on my journey. I have learned a great deal. Interestingly enough, most cancer cells the electromagnetic properties of the cell have been disrupted. This is not the only contributing factor however I feel it is something that needs to be addressed. Hundreds of thousands of people sit in front of computer screens daily. Cell phones are carried by people globally. The evidence that cell phones cause brain tumors is relevant. The frequency of a cell phone vibrates at the same level as a microwave oven. Imagine what that is doing to our brain cells? Search on YouTube for the videos showing major explosions around gas tanks. They are incredibly horrible. The electrical spark emitted from the cell phone causes enough friction with gas fumes to create an explosion. If the frequency is that powerful again imagine the impact on our physical bodies.
Have you ever been in ICU unit at the hospital? The technology in them is amazing. Their all wires, computers lights and more wires to assist in the patient’s recovery. Ironically all the electricity and electromagnetic fields could actually be hampering the patient’s health. Spending time in one this summer I found I was not able to stay in the room for any length of time. The stress on the patients must be extremely taxing on their immune systems. I feel this is something that is completely overlooked in the health assessment of the individual.
In our fast-paced world staying away from the technological advances, which are here ironically to ease our daily lives, has been tricky. it has afforded me time to put my focus and attention elsewhere, however I have missed my daily connection with so many people. It is also given me time to learn ways to maneuver through the minefield. If you find yourself achy, headachy, stiff, mentally fatigued, nerve endings alert, perhaps you too are more sensitive than you think. Here are a few tips to assist you on your journey.
1. Obviously, limit time on your devices and if it’s not possible use earphones as they are the safest.
2. Use a stylus on your cell phone or iPad or tablet. It limits your exposure.
3. Carry when possible your cell phone away from your body, putting it into a purse or satchel or fanny pack to help limit the electromagnetic waves against your physical body.
4. Remember to stay grounded. Go outside get your feet in the dirt, touch plants, grow long roots into the earth visually. This will also help keep your body strong.
5. Take extra chlorophyll to keep yourself balanced and your cells vibrant. This will also help internally maintain your digestion and overall body strength.
6. Eat more protein to help manage the stress on your body. Make sure it is clean and healthy protein.
7. Keep black obsidian, jet, and/or Shaman stones around your computer, this will help ward off frequencies as will extra pennies as they act as mini grounding rods .
8. Try wearing a copper bracelet for grounding purposes.
9. Check out EM F devices online. I know some people have had great results from them however I am not one. I have tried Earth calm for my phone and computer to no avail. I’ve also tried the Q link; it also proved useless for me. You however might have better results.
10. Take baking soda baths for alkalizing your system. It’s very healthy for you and can prove beneficial.
11. Geomatics Stress Drops which also provide electromagnetic stress relief can also be beneficial. You have to get them through a healthcare professional.
12. Take extra B12 for stress. It’s all also helpful in managing external stress as well.
13. Spend as much time in nature as you can. Not only is it soothing to your senses it is also extremely healing, allowing the electricity to ease from your body and into the ground.
14. Make sure you are taking enough minerals and electrolytes to support your system and to offset the high dosage of outside frequencies. This will also help with the achiness.
15. Consider old methods of communication. Land lines for one and snail mail for another. You might just surprise someone when a letter arrives in the mail. It will feel like a gift to them.
I would not want anyone to be subjected to this type of sensitivity as it is not easy to explain, fathom or work with. Even in writing this blog today via voice and the stylus the frequencies still are impacting my cells and tissues. It is worth it though to get this information out there. And one little bit of data,, the US government has created a location in Virginia that is completely electromagnetic frequency clear. People are flocking from around the world to live there. Check it out.
Cosmic sunshine to you!