I was preparing for my radio show on Odyssey, FreedomSlips.com network. My scheduled guest was unable to make it so I had to scramble and create a new program for the show. I decided to focus on something I know well, a topic close to my heart: Soul Rays. I chose Forbes top pics for 2014 most influential players globally, then read individually their Soul Ray colors/frequencies. Like I said, I couldn’t make this up if I wanted to.
The Soul Ray frequency is a vibration, a choice, a path, a soul makes before arriving in the physical realm. Much akin to an astrology sign, it is a window into our life choices, directions, health, relationships, gifts and challenges. It is a guild or club for life. We choose a Soul Ray frequency to vibrate within, to hone in our skills, much like a sculptor smooths out the edges and carves the beauty in stone. We are here to do the same, to sculpt and polish ourselves into the best we can be in this life. Understanding the twelve Soul Rays is a wonderfully beneficial tool to aid into deeper perception and understanding of life’s multiple, vital, relationships.
About half the world’s population chooses one Ray so they can truly mold, honor and make it their own. The other percent chooses a halo, an additional value for those souls desiring a more complex and diversified life experience. Adding a halo adds a bonus of options, choices and directions. It can also be more complicated. For those who choose to have a halo, it is a 10 to 20% influence over each segment of one’s life.
There are 12 Rays:
Red: the Manifestors. “I do.”
Orange: the Sensual Intellects. “I feel.”
Yellow: Warriors. “I do.”
Green: Earth/Heart Centered. “I love”
Blue: Communicators. “I speak.”
Indigo: Visionaries. “I see.”
Violet: Seers. “I understand.”
Pink: Impressionists. “I share.”
Silver: Techno Wizards. “I create.”
Gold: Wisdom Keepers. “I teach.”
Crystal: Illuminations. “I perceive.”
Rainbow: Universal Unity. “I embrace.”
Greys: this is Not a Ray: Power Mongers.
Here are the players. I will add their Ray next to their names for insight. I have to admit, there were a few surprises for me.
1. Vladimir Putin: Blue Ray, Indigo Halo: Visionary Communicator. For those who think he’s evil personified, please rethink your judgment. It’s based on western media and not necessarily the truth.
2. President Obama: Yellow Ray. Warrior. Greatest gift is to empower, greatest challenge is to empower with the likely outcome to disempower.
3. Xi Jinping: China’s paramount political and military leader, General Secretary of China’s Communist Party: Grey Ray, Power Monger.
4. Pope Francis: Indigo: Visionary
5. Angela Merkel: Germany’s 1st Woman Chancellor: Yellow: Warrior.
6. Janet Yellan: Head of Federal Reserve: Blue with Yellow Halo: Communicating Warrior.
7. Bill Gates: Blue Ray, Indigo Halo: Visionary Communicator.
8. Mario Draghi: Italian, Chief Banker of 17 country Euro Collective: Indigo: Visionary.
9. David Cameron: UK Prime Minister: Grey: Power Monger. He’s the leader who said, “Edward Snowden, (Blue Ray: Communicator) the major international whistleblower’s statement makes it a lot more difficult to keep our countries and citizens safe. ” I personally feel strongly having some of our government’s secrets revealed is valuable. We need political transparency. Cameron is now on my “iffy” list.
10. Larry Page CEO Google, Indigo: Visionary. Sergey Brin Co-CEO: Indigo Ray, Green Halo: Heart Centered Visionary. Co Founders of Google.
This was extremely insightful, intuitively checking out our world leaders in various factions in the political, financial and religious segments. These are the global chess players. The more we see them for who and what they truly are, the better able we are to support or not, their agendas and visions.
As always, I couldn’t make this up if I wanted.
If you are interested in a more in depth read, please check out “Soul Rays”. It’s revealing, insightful and definitely helpful in understanding life from a bigger perspective.
Cosmic sunshine to you.